Britney Spears is presently on the European leg of her Pieces Of Me tour.
And on Saturday she gave her fans in Sweden a lot to cheer about.
The 36-year-old stripped down to a barely there G-string and jewel-encrusted black bra as she belted out her hits for 10,000 people at the Goransson Arena in Sandviken.
Her blonde hair was styled in a pony tail that she swung from side-to-side as she danced.
The Baby One More Time crooner has set herself a grueling schedule, with 18 European dates from August 4 to September 1, including a three-night stand at London’s O2 Arena.
By then the star will have performed a total of 42 dates in 18 countries including the US, after Kicking off in Tokyo, Japan on June 3.
The tour is based on her wildly successful Piece Of Me residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, which she performed 248 times in four years.Meanwhile, Britney has been dealing with ex-husband Kevin Federline’s attempts to have the Grammy winner deposed to reveal her income in their ongoing child support dispute.
The couple, who divorced in 2007 after three years of marriage, share sons Sean, 12, and Jayden, 11.
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019