The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested former Director-General of the Department of State Services DSS, Ita Ekpenyong. He was arrested after his home located on number 46 Maman Nasir Street, Asokoro in Abuja was raided by operatives of the antigraft agency.
Ekpenyong is being investigated for his alleged role in the $2.1 billion arms deal fraud that happened in the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
EFCC operatives said the raid was on the instruction of the acting president Yemi Osinbajo after his meeting with the acting Chairman of the EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, and the new DSS boss, Matthew Seyifa, today.
Nollywood Actress Queen Wokoma’s marriage crashes
Nollywood Actress Queen Wokoma: Report making the rounds on social media has it that Nollywood actress Queen Wokoma’s one year...
‘Big boobs suck and they hurt’ – Ex-Playboy model warns women against breast enlargement surgery
Former Playboy model, Simone Holtznagel who is known for her killer curves and large E-cup breasts has shared a chilling...
Stefflon Don puts her cleavage on display in hot photos
British-Jamaican rapper, Stefflon Don shared these stunning new photos of herself posing in a revealing dress which showcased her cleavage....
Photos of Kevin Hart and his wife Eniko
American comedian/actor, Kevin Hart’s wife Eniko Hart shared these lovely photos of them posing together during their vacation in Thailand....
- ‘The US government is ‘idiotic and mentally retarded’ – Iran President June 26, 2019
- King of Hearts 27 June 2019 Update on Zee World June 26, 2019
- Open Heaven 26 June 2019 Devotional – The Danger Fruitlessness June 26, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 26 June 2019 Devotional – Make It Manifest June 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 26 June 2019 – The Corruption of Mentality by Iniquity June 26, 2019