Former Real Madrid striker, Ronaldo De Lima, is reportedly in intensive care in an Ibiza hospital, after coming down with pneumonia.
The 41-year-old Brazilian is said to have been diagnosed with the illness, after being rushed to Can Misses Hospital on the island.
Respected island daily, Diario de Ibiza, said he had asked for a transfer to a private hospital called Clinica Nuestra Señora del Rosario, just before midnight on Friday.
It quoted hospital sources as saying he was still in intensive care but he was making good progress.
Staff at Can Misses Hospital said they were unable to give out any information for “data protection reasons.”
Ronaldo owns a house in Ibiza and is a regular visitor to the island.
Rapper DMX checks back into rehab and cancels shows
Legendary American rapper, DMX , 48, has checked himself into rehab again. In a post on Instagram, a member of...
Toke Makinwa screams ‘I am not wearing pant’ as Timaya carries her up
A viral video which shows popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa being carried up by Timaya after ’20 years a...
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem)
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem) DANASTY INC talented singer & rapper, Evokaycee has released a new single...
Victoria Kimani reacts to allegation of sleeping with Wizkid
Victoria Kimani has reacted to the allegation that she had sex with Wizkid. She spoke in reaction to a comment...
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 14 October 2019 – Seek Only God’s Approval October 14, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 14 October 2019 – Strengthened in Song October 14, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 14 October 2019 – Be Life-Changing October 14, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 14 October 2019 – God’s Supply System October 14, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 14 October 2019 – Don’t Focus On The Wrong Side! October 14, 2019