Head teacher arrested for sitting a national exam on behalf of a soldier
A head teacher in Burundi, Benjamin Manirambona has been arrested for trying to disguise himself as a student and sit a national exam on another person’s behalf.
Police officers burst into the exam hall where he took the test after a tip-off. With nowhere to run, the head of Butere Technical College admitted to the deception on the spot. He explained he was taking the electronics exam on behalf of a soldier who is serving in Somalia at part of a Burundian peacekeeping force.
He said the student wanted the grades to qualify for university. The head teacher said the soldier promised him a payment on his return to Burundi.
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019