- Two girls go missing after telling their parents they were staying at each other’s houses
Two schoolgirls have vanished after telling their parents they were having a sleepover at each other’s homes.
Friends Jayden Hassan and J’Nea Beecher, both aged 14, were last seen leaving J’Nea’s house in Nunhead, South London on Monday, August 6, at about 4pm. The told their parents they were sleeping over at each other’s houses, the Croydon Advertiser reports. However, by Tuesday afternoon, August 7, both sets of parents realised that their daughters weren’t where they said they would be and contacted police.
Metropolitan Police are investigating their disappearance and believe both the girls are likely to be together. Officers believe they may be in the Essex area.
‘Big boobs suck and they hurt’ – Ex-Playboy model warns women against breast enlargement surgery
Former Playboy model, Simone Holtznagel who is known for her killer curves and large E-cup breasts has shared a chilling...
Stefflon Don puts her cleavage on display in hot photos
British-Jamaican rapper, Stefflon Don shared these stunning new photos of herself posing in a revealing dress which showcased her cleavage....
Photos of Kevin Hart and his wife Eniko
American comedian/actor, Kevin Hart’s wife Eniko Hart shared these lovely photos of them posing together during their vacation in Thailand....
Cyber-crime is giving Nigerians a horrible image in the international community, says Falz
Rapper Falz has reaffirmed his resolve to continue condemning social vices in his songs, noting that cyber-crime has given Nigerians...
- BBNaija 2019: Organizers reveals how much winner will get June 24, 2019
- BET Awards 2019: Cardi B wins Album Of The Year June 24, 2019
- 2019 AFCON: Algeria crush Kenya 2-0 June 24, 2019
- United States cyber attack unsuccessful, says Iran June 24, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 24 June 2019 – God Knows You Intimately June 24, 2019