- Two girls go missing after telling their parents they were staying at each other’s houses
Two schoolgirls have vanished after telling their parents they were having a sleepover at each other’s homes.
Friends Jayden Hassan and J’Nea Beecher, both aged 14, were last seen leaving J’Nea’s house in Nunhead, South London on Monday, August 6, at about 4pm. The told their parents they were sleeping over at each other’s houses, the Croydon Advertiser reports. However, by Tuesday afternoon, August 7, both sets of parents realised that their daughters weren’t where they said they would be and contacted police.
Metropolitan Police are investigating their disappearance and believe both the girls are likely to be together. Officers believe they may be in the Essex area.
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
- Nnamdi Kanu to host IPOB town hall meeting in Germany April 24, 2019
- Sri Lanka Easter Bombings: Death toll rises to 359 April 24, 2019
- ASUU berates Aisha Buhari on creation of private varsity April 24, 2019
- We’re not at odds with Buhari govt – Shi’ites April 24, 2019
- Men with a resting heart rate of 75 bpm can die early –Study April 24, 2019