A Naval officer identified as Kingsley Uzokwe attached to the Nigeria Navy base, Apapa, Lagos, has bragged that no one in Nigeria can bring him down as he is above the law, after assaulting a lady, yesterday, in Lagos.
The incident happened in front of Abees Place, long the Lekki-Epe expressway. According to reports, the victim, Bolanle Dairo, had gone for a bridal shower holding at Abees Place.
However, on getting to the venue, there was no space left to park her car, so she decided to park right opposite the venue. But about 20 minutes later, she was summoned to move her car as the owner of the building claimed that the car was touching his flower.
Dairo allegedly obliged and apologized to the four men gathered behind her car, only for Uzokwe to pour the drink he had in his hands, on her face. He was also said to have grabbed her and gave her some slaps.
She was struggling to breathe, trying to phantom what was happening, with no help from the three other men. It was gathered that the Colonel even went as far as whipping her with a wire cord.
Upon breaking free, the victim proceeded to report at the nearest police station, but the suspect was no where to be found when the police visited the scene. His wife, however, later called Dairo to apologize and reveal that she also faces same with Uzokwe.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019