NBA Star Blake Griffin ordered to pay his ex-fiancee, Brynn Cameron $258,000 a month in Child Support
NBA star, Blake Griffin, 29, who plays for Detroit Pistons has been ordered to pay his ex-fiancee, actress Brynn Cameron, 32, a whopping $258,000 a month in child support for his two kids.
Blake and Brynn have been battling in court over a nasty paternity case and a separate civil suit where Cameron claimed the NBA star broke off their engagement shortly after he started dating Kendall Jenner when he was still part of the Los Angeles Clippers.
In the court document obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, it was claimed in the civil suit that the 29-year-old will give Cameron over $258,000 every month in financial support for their two children, Ford, 5, and Finn, 2.
This means Griffin whose annual income totals to $35 million will pay his ex-fiancee $3 million every year.
According to the documents, both sides who have joint custody of their children were ordered in July to “mutually agree” on school expenses, but the Pistons star would be responsible for extracurricular activities.
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019