Only days ago, 18-year-old rapper NBA Youngboy revealed he has converted to Islam and showed off his girl completely covered in a Burka (read here). Now, he’s revealed he’s expecting a baby, his 5th.
NBA Youngboy already has 4 children, all within the same age bracket, from 4 different women (read here). Now, he’s revealed he’s expecting a 5th baby, not from his burka-wearing girlfriend, but from one of his baby mamas named Janis.
The rapper, who is constantly in trouble with the law, had his last run-in with the law when police claim he abused his baby’s mother Janis. There was a restraining order and police told NBA that if he went near her, he could be arrested. But, obviously he went near her, or she went near him, because she’s about to have a baby by him.
In a new video on Instagram, the rapper is seen saying that he never physically laid his hands on Janis and once the restraining order is lifted, he will leave all his current girlfriends and go back to her and their baby.
Watch the video below.
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019