Twin sisters, Brittany and Briana Deane, in a wedding ceremony officiated by identical twin ministers in a town called Twinsburg, said ‘I Do’ to twin brothers Josh and Jeremy Salyers.
The Sun reported that the brothers both popped the question at the same time and even the date of the proposal was also a nod to their connections – February 2. Josh and Jeremy Salyers, 34, met twin sisters Brittany and Briana Deane, 32, last August when they all attended a festival for twins in the town in Ohio, USA.
Disclosing that they had an instant connection, Briana has now married Jeremy, while her sister Brittany married Josh. The ‘Twice Upon a Time’ themed nuptials took place as part of the 2018 Twins Days Festival. The 32-year-old sisters fittingly wore identical dresses while the brothers, 34, sported matching tuxedos.
“It’s really been a fairy tale come true. Marrying twins is something that’s very important to us,” Briana (who married Jeremy) told PEOPLE, describing the ceremony as a “double fairy tale.” “Even when we were little girls I can remember being in kindergarten, knowing that that is what we saw for ourselves.”
Brittany adds: “We knew that the chances were incredibly scarce. The stars had to align for our dreams to come true. I get to marry the man of my dreams and at the same time I get to look over next to me and see my twin sister marrying the man of her dreams.”
The couples now plan to all live in the same house and raise their children together. Brittany, who also works with her sister in a law firm, said: “We imagine it will be like two mums and two dads.”
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019