34-year-old South African actress , Shoki Mokgapa, has died after a long battle with clinical depression.
Her management in a statement on Thursday, confirmed that the actress who made her television debut in ITV UK drama, Wild at Heart, took her own life.
“After a long struggle with clinical depression she took her life on Tuesday 25th of September at the age of 34. She was a brave woman who had been seeking help but the disease proved to be stronger than she was,” read part of the statement.
The statement went on to add that those close to Shoki Mokgapa are grateful for the overwhelming love they’ve received since her death.
“Her family and friends appreciate all the love extended to them from her peers and fans,” it says.
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019