American rapper, YG has been hit with two new felony charges for an alleged robbery inside a Las Vegas hotel earlier this year.
According to The Blast, a grand jury on September 7, indicted the rapper whose real name is Keenon Jackson with two additional felony charges over the May 2018 incident.
YG was originally facing only one charge of felony robbery but following the grand jury, the rapper is now facing three felonies, including grand larceny and larceny from a person.
The grand larceny and robbery charges carry a maximum punishment of 10 years each.
The rapper is set to be arraigned later this month.
Back in July, the rapper was arrested and booked after turning himself into Vegas cops following an arrest warrant for robbery. The rapper posted $20,000 bail and was released from custody.
The alleged victim, Benjamin Naderi, sued YG and The Cosmopolitan Hotel Las Vegas over the incident.
In the lawsuit, Naderi claimed he saw the “Big Bank” rapper at the Cosmopolitan and when he went up to ask for a photo, YG refused and started to get upset with him. When he went to walk away, Naderi claims he heard the rapper tell his entourage to “get him.”
According to him, YG’s crew then surrounded him and held him down and repeatedly punched him. Naderi then claimed YG walked up and took off his gold chain and diamond pendant.
Naderi sued YG for assault, battery and theft and the Cosmo for not providing adequate security at the hotel.
The lawsuit is seeking in excess of $250,000 in damages
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019