Abraham Olujonwo Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, has publicly declared his support and availability to work for the re-election bid of President Buhari despite the fact that his father is against it.
According to Festus Keyamo, Director of Strategic Communications, President Buhari Campaign Organisation, Obasanjo’s son wrote the campaign organisation on Wednesday to officially declare his support.
‘After visiting my office a few days ago to pledge his support for PMB’s 2nd term bid, I just received a formal letter and a press statement from the son to ex-President Obasanjo to that effect’ Keyamo said.
In the signed cover of the letter to Keyamo, Abraham Obasanjo wrote: ‘Dear Sir, please find attached a statement of my public declaration and support for the 2019 second term re-election bid of our highly esteemed President Buhari. I have taken a personal decision to release the statement and to notify you of my availability to work for the re-election of our dear President Muhammadu Buhari with sincerity and loyalty. Please accept my assurances of the highest regards.”
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019