Former Cross Rivers state governor and presidnetial aspirant, Donald Duke, has reacted to the news of the replacement of the DG of the Department of State Security DSS.
President Buhari this evening approved the appointment of Yusuf Magaji Bichi as the new Director-General of the Department of State Service. Bichi takes over from Matthew Seiyefa who was appointed by then Acting President, Vice-President Yemi Osinbanjo as Acting Director-General of DSS following the sack of Lawal Daura by the VP on August 7th.
- Breaking: We condemn INEC’s postponement of Nigeria’s election – APC February 16, 2019
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019