A member of the House of Representatives representing Irepodun Isin/ Ekiti /Oke Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara State, Ms. Funke Adedoyin, has died. According to reports, Adedoyin died today in an Abuja hospital after a long battle with cancer.
She returned to Nigeria from the UK recently where she received treatments for her ailment.
Ms Adedoyin was a daughter of Nigerian industrialist, Samuel Adedoyin.
May her soul rest in peace, Amen
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019