An Indian man who suspected his wife of cheating hacked off her head and carried it to the police station to confess to her murder.
Satish, 35, went to the police station in the town of Ajjampura in southern India with a machete and a bin bag. On getting there, he pulled the severed and bloody head of his wife Roopa from the bag and waved it by its hair as disgusted officers shouted at him to put it back away.
He obeyed the police and put the head away before pulling it out again closer to the camera.
It was reported that when he got into the station, he said:
This is my wife, sir. I gave her all the love I could.
He then replaced the head in the bag before telling cops that his wife was cheating on him and he had lost his temper after seeing her with another man. The complained that Roopa had chosen his rival, named as Sunil, over him despite the fact the man was a manual worker with a criminal record. He also told cops that Roopa had even taken out a loan for 300,000 INR – about £3,170 – and given the money to her lover.
Cops had to calm Satish down so they could begin taking his statement and launch a formal murder investigation.
Satish has been remanded in police custody after showing officers where he had left the rest of his wife’s body.
Watch the shocking video below.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019