the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the Saturday September 22nd governorship election in Osun state inconclusive.
The electoral body said the number of cancelled votes is higher than the margin between the top two candidates.
Now, INEC has issued a full statement on the election outcome as it declares Thursday, September 27th as the date for a supplementary election in the state.
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019