Joyce Meyer 11 September 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Only a Fool Hates Discipline!
Scripture: Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour. – 1 Peter 5:8 (AMP)
Message: Some people cringe at the mention of the word discipline. They have a mental attitude toward it that is unhealthy and self-defeating. We need to see that discipline is our friend, not our enemy. It helps us be what we say we want to be, do what we say we want to do, and have what we say we want to have.
Joyce Meyer 11 September 2018 Daily Devotional – Only a Fool Hates Discipline!
Discipline doesn’t prevent you from having fun and doing what you want to do in life, but instead it helps you obtain what you truly want, which is peace, joy, and right relationships. Learn to love discipline (it will keep you out of trouble!), and embrace it as your companion in life. Joyce Meyer 11 September 2018 Daily Devotional
Prayer Starter: Lord, Your Word says You have given me a spirit of discipline and self-control (see 2 Timothy 1:7 AMPC). Help me to draw on Your help today and every day—help me to do what I know to do so I can have everything Your Word says I can have and walk in Your good plan for my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
READ ALSO: Joyce Meyer 10 September 2018 Devotional
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019