American actress and singer, Kelly Rowland has weighed in on the Cardi B and Nicki Minaj’s dramatic brawl which broke out at the Harper’s Bazaar’s Fashion Week Party over the weekend.
Speaking to E! News, the 37-year-old singer who was at the event when the fight occurred choose to stay neutral in her judgment, saying : “I think in a time where Serena Williams is fighting for equality—I love both Nicki Minaj and Cardi B and I think that they are extremely talented—and in a time when she is fighting for women’s equality, we just can’t be fighting.”
“There’s no time for us as women to fight and they are just so talented and I just genuinely love them both so much, but it’s just not the time. We have way bigger issues as women, you know what I mean? So I don’t know. I’m Switzerland, I don’t f–cking know,” she said exasperatedly.
Watch the interview below.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019