Nicki Minaj has addressed the altercation between her and fellow rapper Cardi B at the New York Fashion Week and an audio of the interview has been shared online.
During the interview, Nicki said the fight was “mortifying and humiliating”, especially because it took place in front of a “bunch of upper echelon”. She said she will never forget the way the upper class people at the event passed by looking at “this disgusting commotion”.
I just wan to let the world know that Onika Tanya Maraj would never, has never and will never speak I’ll of anyone’s child.
I am not a clown. That’s clown shit.
She went on to say that Cardi accused her of talking ill about her child because she didn’t want to feel fucking dump for fighting her for no reason when she saw that the cameras were rolling.
Listen to the audio below.
View this post on Instagram
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019