SPORTS – Mesut Ozil’s days at Arsenal appear to be numbered, with Turkish giants Fernerbache set to make a shock move for the midfielder in January.
The 29-year-old’s long-term future at the Emirates Stadium looks uncertain, having so far failed to show the work ethic manager Unai Emery requires from his players.
Ozil signed a new contract worth £350,000 a week at the end of last season, but could be on his way out before the season ends.
Fenerbache have emerged as shock frontrunners to sign the German in the January window, as they look to capitalise on the uncertainty surrounding his future.
According to Turkish news outlet, Fotomac, Fenerbache are leading the chase for the midfielder with Manchester United also understood to be monitoring his situation.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019