Osun governorship rerun – Senator Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the governorship election in Osun State has told the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to declare him winner of the election now.
Adeleke accused INEC of working with security agents to announce the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC Gboyega Oyetola winner.
Adeleke, who spoke with reporters in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, cited irregularities, malpractices and constitutional breaches in the ongoing re-run.
His words, “This is not a free and fair election. Osun state is under siege; we are at war in Osun. They didn’t allow my party to vote.
“It’s only APC people they allowed to vote. INEC and security agents have compromised. So, there is no election in Osun today.
“I urge INEC to cancel the election with immediate effect and declare me the winner because I’ve already won the election.”
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019