A 22-year-old Iragi model and social media influencer was shot dead by unknown gunmen as she drove through Baghdad, Iraqi, on Thursday morning September 27th.
It comes not long after two other women involved in the beauty industry were reported murdered in Iraq. Also, on Wednesday, a human rights activist was shot dead as she got into her car in the southern Iraqi city of Basra, where violent anti-government protests have taken place in recent weeks.
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019