The murder of rapper XXXTentacion was captured by surveillance cameras and the haunting video was played in public for the first time on Thursday September 27th during a Broward County court hearing.
During a hearing which happened yesterday at the Broward County Central Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, the prosecutors in the case of Robert Allen, an alleged accomplice in the murder of XXXTentacion, shared surveillance footage that shows two gunmen approaching the rapper’s car to open fire.
Footage from the hearing was captured by local news station WPLG and featured in a segment about the case.
This video is the first publicly available video at the moment.
Watch video below:-
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019