Wizkid’s second baby mama, Binta Diallo who has been coming after the singer for some days now over his avoidance of Daddy Duty, has revealed how Wizkid family begged her not to sue him to avoid issues with immigration.
According to her, she wanted to sue him but his family begged that they settle everything out of court. And she mentioned that it is quite unfortunate that the pop star has not been forthcoming.
Sharing the documents on social media, Binta Diallo wrote:
“This is some of the agreements/settlements that was provided by both of our lawyers which was supposed to be resolved outside court by February 2018. I didn’t sue him or take the case to court because some of his family members begged not to and said that wiz himself want to settle everything with the lawyers without involving the courts because he didn’t want to get in trouble with immigration. So I listened and accepted that deal and gave him a chance to do the right thing. That was 7mths ago and since then his lawyers keep telling my lawyers that they have not been able to reach their client or his management team. #more receipts on the way”
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019