New Minimum Wage – The governors of the 36 states of Nigeria have agreed to pay N22,500 as the new minimum wage to workers.
The new minimum wage was agreed upon at a three-hour meeting all the governors under the auspices of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) had in Abuja today Tuesday October 30th.
The minimum wage currently stands at N18, 500. The Nigerian Labour Congress is however demanding that the Minimum wage be increased to N30, 000.
More details later!
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019