Manchester United striker, Anthony Martial has rejected a new contract offer from the club, the offer would have extended his current deal.
The French international has recently been getting regular starts under manager Jose Mourinho, but the club is still keen on keeping the player who scored a brace against Chelsea last week.
Martial, 22, however rejected the new terms the club is offering as he’s seeking his future elsewhere.
The new terms include a five-year contract which both parties are yet to finally conclude on.
Martial’s future became shaky when he fell behind Alexis Sanchez in the pecking order at the club.
His relationship with manager Jose Mourinho has also been part of the problem.
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019