Ariana Grande has confirmed she’s taking a break from music to take care of herself after being through “hell and back”.
The singer, whose ex-boyfriend Mac Miller tragically died last month, defended herself after a fan criticized her. The follower was annoyed that she shared a three-minute clip of her pet pig when she said she would share an official video for Breathin.
The fan branded Ariana as “lazy” and the singer fired back, saying:
Thought this would make u laugh while u wait for the real one bc i took a break to take care of myself for a lil while. My b.
Her comments come after the 25-year-old singer’s ex-boyfriend Mac Miller tragically died last month.
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
- I’m not sleeping on duty – President Buhari replies Bishop Mamza April 23, 2019
- This is Fate 24 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 23, 2019
- Twist of Fate 24 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 April 2019 Tuesday – The Traps (Devices) of the Enemy April 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 April 2019 – Seeing the Light April 23, 2019