It’s apparent Mac Miller’s death has had a huge impact on Ariana Grande and played a role in the crumbling of her relationship with Saturday Night Live comedian Pete Davidson.
In a recent Instagram story, the pop star shared a heart-warming video of her ex-boyfriend who was found dead in his San Fernando Valley, California, home on 7 September after an apparent overdose at the age of 26, writes USA Today.
The clip features the late rapper looking happy and smiling in a tuxedo, getting ready to attend the Oscars, reports People.
The 25-year-old singer’s mom, Joan (50), and her grandmother, Marjorie (93), whom she affectionately refers to as Nonna are also seen in the video as the trio chat while watching an Elton John interview on a big-screen TV, reports The Sun.
“I should’ve worn that for the night,” Mac says in the video, in reference to the musical legend’s diamond-studded sunglasses and burgundy coat.
Laughing, he turns towards Ariana after he realises she’s recording him.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
Ariana Grande just shared this video of Mac Miller. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/A1dxaNUAkw
— E! News (@enews) October 23, 2018
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019