Ben Murray-Bruce, the Senator representing Bayelsa East District has revealed how the All Progressives Congress, APC, deceived Senator Shehu Sani without offering him automatic senatorial ticket.
Bruce in a post on Sunday via his Twitter page said the ‘deceptive’ offer of automatic ticket by APC leadership was to keep Sani from defecting from the ruling party.
The Bayelsa lawmaker stated this while reacting to Sani’s resignation from the APC on Saturday.
Sani dumped the APC following controversies that trailed the primaries of the ruling party in Kaduna State.
Bruce wrote: “Dear Shehu Sani, APC never intended to give you their ticket. They played you right from Aso Rock.
“The game was to give you the impression you had an automatic ticket in order to keep you in the APC till it was too late to substitute names at INEC.”
Meanwhile, APC in reaction to Sani’s resignation had said it was studying and relating all the facts before taking an appropriate action.
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast February 17, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019