Billy Graham 24 October 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Prejudice is Weakness
Scripture: Judge not, that ye be not judged. – Matthew 7:1
Message: The word prejudice means “prejudging” or “making an estimate of others without knowing the facts.” Prejudice is a mark of weakness, not of strength. Prejudice is measured by computing the distance between our own biased opinions and the real truth. If we would all be perfectly honest before God, there would be no prejudice.
Prayer for the day
You love each one of us with a love that breaks through all prejudicial barriers, Father. Forgive me for the times I judge others. Purify my heart, that I may be used to draw people together into the bond of Christ’s unifying love.
Read Also: Where is Heaven? – Billy Graham
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019