Max Lomas, the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown unconscious in her bathtub in 2015, after an overdose, died from a fentanyl overdose himself.
Lomas, 28, who died back in August, was found by a friend in the bathroom of a home in Mississippi slumped over a toilet “with a syringe nearby.” Lomas had been seen alive by the friend 10 minutes earlier.
He was rushed to the hospital after he was found unresponsive.
According to a new report by TMZ, Lomas’ official cause of death was “fentanyl toxicity,” and his death was ruled accidental.
Late Max along with Bobbi Kristina’s then-boyfriend Nick Gordon found Bobbi Kristina unresponsive in her tub in January 2015. The daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was subsequently hospitalized and placed in a medically induced coma. She died six months later in July at the age of 21.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 26 May 2019 – Discover What the Name Can Do May 26, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 26 May 2019 – Jesus Is Matchless May 26, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 26 May 2019 – Jesus, The Chief Cornerstone May 26, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 26 May 2019 – Carried in His Arms May 26, 2019
- Dunamis 26 May 2019 Live Service at Glory Dome May 26, 2019