Max Lomas, the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown unconscious in her bathtub in 2015, after an overdose, died from a fentanyl overdose himself.
Lomas, 28, who died back in August, was found by a friend in the bathroom of a home in Mississippi slumped over a toilet “with a syringe nearby.” Lomas had been seen alive by the friend 10 minutes earlier.
He was rushed to the hospital after he was found unresponsive.
According to a new report by TMZ, Lomas’ official cause of death was “fentanyl toxicity,” and his death was ruled accidental.
Late Max along with Bobbi Kristina’s then-boyfriend Nick Gordon found Bobbi Kristina unresponsive in her tub in January 2015. The daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was subsequently hospitalized and placed in a medically induced coma. She died six months later in July at the age of 21.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019