EFL Cup – Arsenal and Chelsea have progressed into the quarter-final of the Carabao Cup.
The Gunners beat Blackpool 2-1 at the Emirates.
Stephan Lichtsteiner and Emile Smith-Rowe gave Unai Emery’s men a two-goal lead, before Matteo Guendouzi was sent off.
Paudie O’Connor pulled one back in the 66th minute, before he was also shown a red card.
Chelsea defeated a resilient Derby County side 3-2 at Stamford Bridge, with the visitors responsible for four of the goals scored.
West Ham lost 3-1 to Tottenham Hotspur at the London Olympic Stadium.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019