John Terry has retired from professional football at the age of 37 after being linked with a coaching role at Aston Villa.
The former Chelsea and England captain who won five Premier league titles and a Champions League at Stamford Bridge, shared the news on Instagram this evening.
Terry, who won 78 caps for England, wrote:
“after 23 incredible years as a footballer, I have decided now is the right time to retire from playing. As a 14-year-old, I made my best and biggest decision: to sign for Chelsea Football Club. Words will never be enough to show how much everyone at the club means to me, in particular the fans.”
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
- I’m not sleeping on duty – President Buhari replies Bishop Mamza April 23, 2019
- This is Fate 24 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 23, 2019
- Twist of Fate 24 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 April 2019 Tuesday – The Traps (Devices) of the Enemy April 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 April 2019 – Seeing the Light April 23, 2019