Abdullahi Ganduje, the Governor of Kano state, on Friday met with President Muhammadu Buhari.
Ganduje accompanied a delegation of Tijjaniyya Shura Council of Nigeria to a courtesy call to the Aso Presidential Villa in Abuja.
This was revealed by Ganduje’s media aide, Salihu Tanko Yakasai, via his Twitter page.
“H.E @GovUmarGanduje today accompanied a delegation of Tijjaniyya Shura Council of Nigeria to a courtesy call with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Presidential Villa, Abuja. #GandunAiki,” Yakasai wrote.
This comes a day after the Kano House of Assembly opened a probe into the bribe-taking videos that implicated the Governor.
Raising a matter of urgent public importance on Monday, a member representing Warawa Constituency, Labaran Madari, said the assembly should investigate the authenticity of the video and take measures.
Madari stated that the videos had brought the institution of governance in the state to disrepute and, therefore, the need for the legislators to take urgent action.
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019