Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja last night, said he has started learning the popular `Shaku Shaku’ dance steps for campaigns ahead of the 2019 general elections.
Osinbajo, who was the Chairman and Special Guest of Honour at a book launch in Abuja said that his friend recently polled large number of votes just by dancing.
According to Osinbajo, nobody knows what will work in Nigerian politics. He said: “and hopefully, we will be able to find resolution to some of questions raised in our political lives as well; I know that is one of the reason Alhaji Shittu Kabir, Chairman, Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) is here. As matter of fact, for those of us who are politicians, when you see `Politicrisis’; especially as elections approach, you might think there is a formula somewhere.
Kabir and I and are the opposite sides but we are here to learn; I was saying the other day that politics in Nigeria is becoming very exciting; you never know what works. I can never forget my dear friend in one of the states who just danced his way through the campaigns; all he did was dance; he did nothing else but dance and he won 250,000 votes. So myself and Kabir are now learning Shaku Shaku; we have to learn; who knows what will win.’’
- Dunamis Live Service 17 February 2019 at Glory Dome February 17, 2019
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast February 17, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019