Joyce Meyer 28 October 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Peace of Mind
Scripture: For a wide door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. – 1 Corinthians 16:9
Message: Did you know that when you have lost your peace of mind you have the power to regain it? Anytime you find that you are worrying, fretful, or anxious about anything, release the problem to God through a simple, heartfelt prayer and purposely think about something in your life that is good!
Worrying is completely useless. It wears you out mentally, emotionally and physically, and it doesn’t make your problem any better at all.
Peace of mind is valuable, and it is quite impossible to enjoy life without it. Seek and pursue the peace that is yours through Jesus Christ. Don’t be deceived into believing that you can’t help what you think because you absolutely can.
Joyce Meyer 28 October 2018 Daily Devotional – Peace of Mind
You can change your mind about anything! Practice on—purpose thinking instead of being passive and merely waiting to see what thoughts fall into your mind.
I can share with you that I experience the same mental battles that many people do, and I have to practice having peace on purpose. You are a child of God, and His peace is in you. I recommend that you start recognizing the things that are stealing your peace and deal with them so they can no longer torment you.
Prayer Starter: Father, I love You very much, and I want to enjoy peace of mind. I know that worry is useless, but I often do it, and I am sorry. Work with me and teach me how to trust You enough to enjoy Your peace at all times. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019