Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 21 October 2018
Topic: Encourage, Don’t Criticize
Scripture: Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. – 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Message: We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.
It is the greater person who does the right thing; Christ’s righteousness dwells in you to help you do what is right. You are great in God’s eyes when you choose to do right and bless others.
No matter how rough your day is today, speak words that uplift and encourage those around you. Encourage others if you notice them doing a good job—not just those who work with you, but people wherever you go, such as store clerks, auto mechanics, and waiters.
Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 21 October 2018 – Encourage, Don’t Criticize
Say something like, “I appreciate the extra effort you are making to do your job well.” You can change your life and someone else’s by choosing to speak positive words.
Prayer Starter: Father, please show me when I am being critical and negative toward others. Help me today to speak encouraging words of life to all those around me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019