Kaduna Killings – According to NAN, the Nigeria Police Force said it had arrested 93 suspects who actively participated in the recent killings in Kaduna State.
Following the killings in Kaduna, the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mr Ibrahim Idris, deployed the Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of Zone 7, Taiwo Lakanu, to lead a police intervention force to the state to ensure that normalcy return to the area.
Force spokesman, acting DCP Jimoh Moshood, who made the disclosure while addressing newsmen on Monday in Abuja, said that 43 of the suspects were being prosecuted while 50 were still in police custody.
Moshood said that investigation was being intensified to arrest other suspects still at large.
He said that the force, in collaboration with other security and safety agencies, would continue the confidence building patrols throughout the state and sustain the normalcy that had been restored.
The spokesman said that peace and normalcy had been restored in the state, especially at Kasuwan Magani town and other parts of Kaduna South.
“The Inspector-General of Police, Mr Ibrahim K. Idris, has directed Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Zone 7 to meet with all the stakeholders in the state to give peace a chance and sustain the normalcy that have been restored,“ he said.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019