Kate Middleton returned to work yesterday after being on maternity leave for five months following the birth of Prince Louis.
The Duchess met children and looked around the Sayers Croft Forest School and Wildlife Garden at Paddington Recreation Ground in west London yesterday.
Photos of the Duchess of Cambridge’s first day back at work hit the internet but one particular photo is being talked about so much.
In the photo, two dogs are seen having sex as Kate walked past with her entourage. The woman walking the dogs can be seen in the photo trying to separate them but a photographer succeeded in capturing the moment before the dogs were done with their business.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 26 May 2019 – Discover What the Name Can Do May 26, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 26 May 2019 – Jesus Is Matchless May 26, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 26 May 2019 – Jesus, The Chief Cornerstone May 26, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 26 May 2019 – Carried in His Arms May 26, 2019
- Dunamis 26 May 2019 Live Service at Glory Dome May 26, 2019