Basketball star, LeBron James’ home debut game for Los Angeles Lakers was marred by fights as they played against Houston Rockets at the Staples Center on Saturday night.
The fight erupted in the fourth quarter of the game the game at Staples Center as Chris Paul, Brandon Ingram and Rajon Rondo were all ejected in a feisty contest that saw the Lakers fall 124-115 to the Houston Rockets.
The brawl started after Ingram shoved James Harden, with Paul and Rondo getting into a heated discussion. Paul was later seen pointing his finger into Rondo’s face which boiled over into punches being thrown between Paul of Rockets and LA Lakers’ Rondo. Ingram, who had already received a technical foul, decided to run into the fight and deliver a punch at Paul.
Ingram, Paul and Rondo were all ejected from the game after officials reviewed the incident. The three will likely face suspensions and fines from the league.
Watch the videos below.
Rondo and CP3 threw hands in Lakers-Rockets brawl 😳 pic.twitter.com/Z0eWmxDdTH
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 21, 2018
Lakers-Rockets full fight pic.twitter.com/BofCWrsBSo
— BATTLES NBA™ (@BattlesNBA) October 21, 2018
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019