Leicester City have confirmed the death of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, the billionaire owner of the Premiership club, who died in the helicopter crash that claimed the lives of four others outside the King Power Stadium on Saturday night.
The club released a statement on their social media accounts confirming the painful death of the 60-year-old Thai businessman, and also announced that Tuesday’s proposed Carabao Cup game against Southampton will be called off and black armbands will be worn at matches over the next seven days.
Footballers, Clubs and coaches have started mourning his death on social media.
Thousands of supporters were also pictured on Sunday, laying hundreds of flowers, shirts, and scarves, in a sign of the depth of feeling for the Thai businessman.
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019