Leicester helicopter crash – Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City and AS Roma, have all reacted to the helicopter crash at Leicester City on Saturday.
Many reportedly died as a helicopter belonging to Leicester owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha crashed outside of the King Power Stadium.
The incident happened immediately Leicester drew 1-1 with West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday night.
It remains unknown if Srivaddhanapraba and his family were on board at the time of the crash.
The helicopter usually picks Srivaddhanapraba after every home game.
The clubs took to their different Twitter handles to react to the tragic incident.
United wrote, “The thoughts of everyone at Manchester City are with all those at @LCFC following the incident after tonight’s match at the King Power Stadium.”
Roma tweeted, “We join the rest of the football community in sending our thoughts and prayers to all those affected following the terrible tragedy at Leicester City tonight.”
Man City tweeted, “The thoughts of everyone at Manchester United are with @LCFC and those affected by tonight’s incident at King Power Stadium.”
Chelsea said, “The thoughts of everyone at Chelsea Football Club are with @LCFC and all those affected by this evening’s terrible accident.”
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019