Jose Mourinho watched from the stands as Serbia beat Montenegro on Thursday night.
The Manchester United boss was present as he watched transfer target Sergej Milinkovic-Savic bag an assist in the 2-0 win for Serbia.
But he would have no doubt been impressed by Milinkovic-Savic’s performance just a week after the ace penned a new contract at Lazio.
The reported Real Madrid target came off the bench to produce a dainty touch in the Montenegro box, allowing Fulham’s Aleksandr Mitrovic to score his second of the game.
Milinkovic-Savic wasn’t the only player in Mourinho’s sights on the night, with the Special One also looking at Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic.
The Portuguese tactician would also have been hoping to see United ace Nemanja Matic run the show from the centre of the park.
However, the midfielder returned to Carrington with an injury and is now doubtful for the trip to former club Chelsea later this month
- Osinbajo reacts to INEC’s postponement of elections February 16, 2019
- Vote for candidate that can reduce killings, PFN tells members February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: How Nnamdi Kanu made cabal, Buhari postpone presidential election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: We condemn INEC’s postponement of Nigeria’s election – APC February 16, 2019
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019