Manchester United punished by UEFA over Valencia game
Manchester United have been fined €15,000 for the late arrival and subsequent behind-schedule kick-off of their Champions League game with Valencia.
United were affected by heavy traffic congestion in Manchester, ahead of the match on October 2, which finished 0-0.
The club confirmed 25 minutes prior to the initial kick-off time of 20:00 BST, that the match had been delayed until 20:05 BST, due to the late arrival of their bus.
UEFA has fined them €5,000 for the late arrival of the team, and €10,000 for a delayed start to the match, while Valencia will pay €1,000 for the setting off of fireworks.
Also, Napoli must pay €34,000 for setting off of fireworks against Liverpool.
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019