Leicester Helicopter Crash – Many have reportedly died as a helicopter belonging to Leicester owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha crashed outside of the King Power Stadium.
The incident happened immediately Leicester drew 1-1 with West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday night.
It is still not yet known if Srivaddhanapraba was on board at the time of the crash.
However, Sky Sports reports that several were feared dead after the helicopter spiralled out of control.
The helicopter crashed into the club’s car park and burst into flames.
Leicester Police said in a statement, “We are dealing with an incident in the vicinity of the King Power Stadium. Emergency services are aware and dealing.”
The 61-year-old Srivaddhanaprabha, who sponsors King Power, took over the club in August 2010 and is worth an estimated £5billion.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019