Meghan Markle is being talked about because of the see-through skirt she wore out for one of her official engagements today.
The Duchess of Sussex is currently with her husband on an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand. Today is the 16th and final day of their tour and the Duchess suffered a wardrobe malfunction.
She stepped out in a navy blue dress that raised brows and people can’t stop talking about it and how inappropriate it is for someone in her position. But some have praised her for pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable in the royal family.
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019