Yesterday, Lindaikejisblog shared the story of a US-based Nigerian lady, Elizabeth Odunlami, who had gone on her Facebook page to accuse the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adfeyeye Ogunwusio, of dumping her after promising to marry her.
In her post which she has since deleted, Elizabeth accused the monarch of leaving her after a long term relationship for Olori Naomi who he married last Thursday.
Reacting to the allegation, the monarch in a statement released by the palace’s director, media & public affairs, Moses Olafare, said the allegation is false and unfounded.
“While we sympathise with Miss Elizabeth Odunlami (if the identity is real) who obviously has become a victim of a fraudlent act perpetrated by a scammer disguising to be Ooni Ogunwusi, we find it pertinent to debunk this sacrilegious and unfounded allegation which is not unlikely to be another calculated ploy adopted by some unprovoked detractors using psseudo-identities. Good members of the public especially ladies are hereby cautioned against communicating with anyone presenting himself to be the Ooni Ogunwusi and swiftly report such a matter or person to the relevant security agencies.”the statement read
- Cossy Orjiakor flaunts her assets to celebrate Valentine’s Day (Photos) February 16, 2019
- Lady Gaga gets new tattoo down the length of her spine February 16, 2019
- Swimsuit model Michelle Chisara Okoro goes completely pantless (Photo) February 16, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 16 February 2019 – The Next Move Is Yours February 16, 2019
- 2019 Election: EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu warns banks against suspicious transactions February 16, 2019