A man identified as Kolawole Oginni, on Facebook has attempted to clear the air on the viral photos of the new Queen of the Ooni of Ife, Naomi Oluwashilekunola stepping on blood as part of the traditional rites of marriage.
Oginni took to Facebook to explain that what Queen Naomi was seen walking on was actually a mix of a natural substance called Oosun (camwood) and water. He added that no part of the tradition required the queen to “step over blood as part of a wedding rite”.
The photo of the new Queen walking on what seemed a lot like blood generated a lot of reactions on social media considering her religious status.
Queen Naomi is a well-known and powerful prophetess and evangelist in Akure and the Ooni had said that he chose to marry her
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast February 17, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019