On Monday, the Abuja police command paraded 400 shiite members arrested over the recent clashes they had with security agents in the territory. Paraded alongside were the dangerous weapons found with the sect members, which included petrol bombs and illicit drugs.
Recall that since on Saturday October 27th, the sect members have had series of faceoff with security agents. Yesterday, the sect members burnt down a police patrol vehicle in Abuja. On Monday October 29th, the police opened fire on the sect members after they tried preventing a military vehicle carrying ammunition from gaining access on Nyanya road in Abuja.
- Davido hails Osun election tribunal judgement, says ‘Mandate returned’ March 22, 2019
- Breaking: Tribunal declares PDP’s Adeleke winner of 2018 Osun Gov election March 22, 2019
- INEC cancels rerun election in Niger, declares PDP candidate winner March 22, 2019
- Singer Rihanna latest hot photos March 22, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 22 March 2019 – Thoughts of the Heart March 22, 2019